New Free Pixel Art For Alpha Loom Designs
Welcome to the new page of Alpha Loom Templates! As always all the patterns are free to download and print. See the first 18 pages of Free Alpha Loom Pixel art deigns here. That section was getting really full so I’ve started the new year with a new pages of all new Alpha Loom designs.
The templates are free to use. Please help yourself by clicking on the download button. Unless otherwise noted, these Alpha Loom bracelet Patterns and templates were created by Annie at Loom n Bands. If you just got your Alpha Loom kit, please watch an Alpha Loom Instruction video first to see how to use your Alpha Loom. That page also comes with printable instruction. After you get familiar with using your Alpha Loom by watching and making a few Alpha Loom bracelets, have fun and enjoy using the FREE Alpha Loom bracelet pattern tutorials below!
If you don’t have all the colors recommended in the template, look through your available rubber bands, use those colors instead. However, if you do use regular size Rainbow Loom rubber bands, you’ll need to double the rubber band on the Alpha loom pins. Please see the Alpha Loom Tips and Tricks tutorial by J Burns here to see how to double your rubber bands. Not doubling- up on the regular size rubber bands will probably give you an undesirable result, so it is highly recommended.
Check our NEW E-Book! Blank Bracelet Templates! click below
The templates have the same 7 rows and same child and adult length as seen in the Alpha Loom Kit Templates. If you see a pattern you like and you think it would look great with a different colors, please feel free to tweak the patterns with the colors of your choice.
- Try to picture how the pattern will look in the bracelet without the graph.
- The template designs are either 6.1 inches or 7.0 inches. Please look on the template to see the size.
- Measure your wrist before starting. You may need to add columns or subtract columns to match your wrist size. The bracelet should be a little loose when completed!
- If you need to make it longer just start with a complimentary color to blend with the bracelet design. Start off your bracelet with 2 or 3 columns with that color, then start looming your pattern design. If you need it even longer, continue looming a few more columns with a chosen color after you finish the pattern.
- Sorry guys I have to limit only several per page because the page speed takes too long otherwise.
Check out the new Pixel Coloring Book!