Free Alpha Loom Pattern Templates!
Discover the many FREE Alpha Loom bracelet patterns with templates on Loom n’ Bands! The templates are free to use. Please help yourself by clicking on the download button. Unless otherwise noted, these Alpha Loom bracelet Patterns and templates were created by Annie at Loom n Bands. If you just got your Alpha Loom kit, please watch an Alpha Loom Instruction video first to see how to use your Alpha Loom. After you get familiar with using your Alpha Loom by watching and making a few Alpha Loom bracelets, have fun and enjoy using the FREE Alpha Loom bracelet pattern tutorials below!
If you don’t have all the colors recommended in the template, look through your available rubber bands, use those colors instead. However, if you do use regular size Rainbow Loom rubber bands, you’ll need to double the rubber band on the Alpha loom pins. Please see the Alpha Loom Tips and Tricks tutorial by J Burns here to see how to double your rubber bands. If you don’t double up on the regular size rubber bands you probably won’t be real happy with the completed look.
All the Alpha Loom Bracelet Patterns and Template sizes below are made to closely resemble the grid templates that came with your Alpha Loom Kit. For example the child size template matches the dimensions of the grid template that comes with your Alpha Loom. It may look larger but it’s just the pixel size of the image. The templates have the same 7 rows and same child and adult length as seen in the Alpha Loom Kit Templates. I’ll keep updating the blog to give you a wide variety of Alpha Loom pattern templates to choose from. Keep checking back for new awesome template designs!
If you see a pattern you like and you think it would look great with a different color background, or elsewhere in the pattern, please feel free to tweak the patterns with the colors of your choice.
- Try to picture how the pattern will look in the bracelet without the graph.
- The template designs are either 6.1 inches or 7.0 inches. Please look on the template to see the size.
- Measure your wrist before starting. You may need to add columns or subtract columns to match your wrist size. The bracelet should be a little loose when completed
- If you need to make it longer just start with a complimentary color to blend with the bracelet design. Loom 2 or 3 columns with that color, then start looming your pattern design. When you complete the pattern continue to loom a few more columns with any color of your choice.
- Sorry guys I had to limit 5 per page because the page speed was taking too long with all of the designs on 1 page.
After page 18 Get More & NEW Free Alpha Loom
Pixel Art Designs click below!